Need help

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to know if anyone knew how to use ASTRO?

What specifically did you want to know about Astro? It's a file manager, you can create folders and store files/pictures etc with it. You can also use it to install .apk programs and as a backup for your Droids apps.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This is from Dec 2008 so it is over a year old but it does a quick walk through. More features exist now. As Hook said...ask something specific and we'll all jump in.
[video=youtube;KfsH6EvYS5I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfsH6EvYS5I]YouTube - ASTRO Android App Review - AndroidApps.com[/video]

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mister....apparently if you're on to a new problem you've solved the force close problems you were having.. if that issue is resolved please go let your other "please help" thread know so ppl stop trying to help you. What exactly are you trying to do in astro?

OP
M
Reaction score
Oh sorry i havent solved my force close problem..sorry i just have so many questions:icon_ banana: Ill save the astro topic for later once i get the force close thing taken care of. Thanks everyone

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lol you dont have to save it for later, we can help you with multiple things at once

Qwik my post in here was because he had another "please help!!" thread going about EVERY app he has force closes. astro is an app so i was confused. if he opens any app and they force close he needs to solve that or take the phone back. that's all :D