Need help

[email protected]

Reaction score
OK, so I'm new to the forum and don't know exactly how it works but here goes...
I bought a Droid Eris this past weekend mostly for the iheart radio app. I listen to several stations from XM radio and wanted to get rid of the XM and just use the phone. The trouble is that I can't get the i heart radio to play all the time. I am a truck driver and although my signal is good the station says "buffering" a lot of the time. Any suggestions?? Anyone tried a signal booster, are they worth the money??

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK, so I'm new to the forum and don't know exactly how it works but here goes...
I bought a Droid Eris this past weekend mostly for the iheart radio app. I listen to several stations from XM radio and wanted to get rid of the XM and just use the phone. The trouble is that I can't get the i heart radio to play all the time. I am a truck driver and although my signal is good the station says "buffering" a lot of the time. Any suggestions?? Anyone tried a signal booster, are they worth the money??

There's also Slacker and Pandora also available. Have you tried those?

cisco0910

Reaction score
no other way to say it, but i heard iheart radio is crap. Only internet radio stations i use is Pandora. I use droidespn (no longer in market) and slacker sometimes. Just search iheart radio in this forum. I think there's even a "i officially hate iheart radio" thread somewhere with like 100 posts...