Need Help!!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by cyberjess, Aug 11, 2011.

1. cyberjess

cyberjess New Member

Hi,
    I'm very new to this forum. The reason I joined in, is to get some help from those probably experienced the same with their android phone. I rooted my phone so I could save money from using an internet for my Netbook....like using PDAnet. But last Friday I experienced a glitch, with my phone an LG Optimus V run by Virgin Mobile, there was no internet in it. So i decided to do a factory reset. But to my dismay, it was reset by ClockWorkMod, not by LG Optimus V. I believed the Rom Manager (ClockWorkMod) completely erased my backups as well the built in software provide by Virgin Mobile. Each time I try to turn on the phone, it is stucked wit ColckWorkMod menu. I tried using the LG Emergency Mode, but was unsuccessful! Is there someone out there that has the same problem, perhaps recovered from it? Please help.
    Cyberjess
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Sorry ur having issues. I'm sending you a link to our sister site Android.net where there are various LG models. Hopefully someone can assist u there

LG Android Phones
Search tags for this page

droid 4 stuck in emergency mode

htc incredible 2 stuck in emergency mode

my android incredible 2 is stuck in power save mode.
stuck in 911 mode incredible 2
stuck in emergency mode incredible