Need help

bogginblazer

Reaction score
Ok so i have my rooted my droid x. Well it was all good over clocking it with the droid x over clocker. Now i have some issues i dont know how to resolve.

Issues

Everything on my phone is bigger the print and the icons.

I cant use my dial pad. Every time i tri to use it closes then gose in to airplane mode. When ever i click on it. Then a sec later my bars come back.

PLEASE HELP

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
bogginblazer

bogginblazer

Reaction score
Ooo also my calendar will not load. It looks like is loading on the widget but it never never actually loads but when i click it. It dose work

izzo540

Reaction score
Get the LCD density app that should help you change the problems with the zoom and such, as for it turning into airplane mode, thats strange.. Bootstrap recovery wipe data start fresh?

OP
bogginblazer

bogginblazer

Reaction score
Do u have boot straps on your droid x. Because i just read a post where some one used the app and bricked there phone

izzo540

Reaction score
Yeah bro I would stick with Droid 2 Bootstrapper its never done me dirty, I've heard that the DXBootstrap has caused people problems in the Gingerbread leak. I dont know what rom youre running or if you just rooted but I would try just running Droid 2 Bootstrapper and then wiping the OS and trying again. First root is never smooth, nothings ever smooth.. Just gotta learn to deal with the bugs

OP
bogginblazer

bogginblazer

Reaction score
Where would i get boot straps for droid 2. Would it work on my droid x im not running any roms. Just rooted.

OP
bogginblazer

bogginblazer

Reaction score
Hey man thanx my phone is back to normal. Bad ass

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Do u have boot straps on your droid x. Because i just read a post where some one used the app and bricked there phone
No way they bricked their phone using Droid X or Droid 2 BootStrapper from Koush. Whats likely, is they didnt know what they were doing, failed to read instructions properly, or any of 100 other reasons that could have screwed their phone up...and then they didnt know how to fix it.

Yeah bro I would stick with Droid 2 Bootstrapper its never done me dirty, I've heard that the DXBootstrap has caused people problems in the Gingerbread leak. I dont know what rom youre running or if you just rooted but I would try just running Droid 2 Bootstrapper and then wiping the OS and trying again. First root is never smooth, nothings ever smooth.. Just gotta learn to deal with the bugs
There is no real "issue" with DXBootstrap, unless you are using it in conjunction with the GB release...and the fix to that "issue" is to turn OFF USB Debugging...then DX Bootstrap will work just fine.

**No sense in spreading misinformation when the actual real information is too easy to find...**