Need Help!!!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this is correct or not but it says you guys own D2's. Would it be helpful if we came over there and told you to flash a new RUU to fix your problem?

Also you may not have noticed what the solution to the original posters problem was...... He posted it above. So why would someone want to ruin their sim card after they already fixed their problem?

I just read these posts and realized the section was tbolt.my humble apologies...But I realize my mistake may have harmed someone that didn't know any better...I do apologize for that...I help hundreds of people and was only trying to help as that's what we do..If I would've known I was on tbolt, I wouldn't have suggested it...
And btw..some things are universal, so you can still offer help to a fellow android member...I hope you don't lose too much sleep over the mistake..I know for a fact I will not! So, now I have apologized for the error on my behalf...And I am still just as awesome as I was before ...Peace and Happy Flashing!! :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Maybe someday, we'll all be as knowledgeable as you. I think he was just trying to help.

CM74D2-GB

Its all good brother and thanks..Sometimes when I see the desperate call for help, I do what I can..but guess I was in the wrong phone thread...but the atittude had me rofl...flys will find it! Lol

MrKleen

Reaction score
And I should drink my coffee before I start posting in the morning. :)

Your post was so nice I feel bad for being grumpy.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
And I should drink my coffee before I start posting in the morning. :)

Your post was so nice I feel bad for being grumpy.

I apreciate the reply..its all good..I too was having my coffe when I read it..lol I can't do a thing without a pot in the morning or a starbucks run.thanks brother! Its all good!:)