1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need help working darktremor a2sd!!!!

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by Teendaddy08, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Teendaddy08

Teendaddy08 New Member

I have CM7 ROM and I'm trying to get my apps to save on my sd card but still be able to fully use them. I installed darktremor a2sd and a2sdgui but the apps wont transfer over to my sd card. Also before I did all of this I flashed the custom ROM and partitioned my sd card. Then I flashed the a2sd script. Can you guys help me figure this out cuz I really need to do this!!!

Sent from my ERIS using DroidForums
  2. doogald

doogald Member

I haven't used that sort of apps2sd since Eclair ROMs.

Like I said, I haven't used it, but the posts in this thread (particularly the 4th and 5th) may help diagnose the problem: [Script][A2SD]Darktremor 2.7.5.3 Beta 04 [HeroCDMA] (01/29/2011) - xda-developers

Why not use zach.xtr's cache2cache flash, or just use native Gingerbread apps2sd?

Zach.xtr's cache2cache is here: [SCRIPT][1/22/2011] A Simple Cache2Cache for CM 6.x and 7.x ROMs - xda-developers

If you are using CM7, I think that somewhere in settings->CyanogenMod settings there is a setting to allow moving apps to SD, and the you can move them in settings->applications->manage applications. That said, be careful not to move apps for which you are using homescreen widgets - the widgets will not work with apps moved to SD (not for darktremor apps2sd, but native apps2sd.)
Search tags for this page

a2sd darktremor

a2sd darktremor 2.7.5.3 beta 04

a2sd darktremor scripts

a2sd for samsung s4
a2sd help
a2sd not moving all apps to sd
a2sd scripts
dark tremor
dark tremor a2sd galaxy s4

darktremor a2sd

darktremor a2sd not working