1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need help with tons of FC's

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by xxarthur33xx, Nov 22, 2010.

1. xxarthur33xx

xxarthur33xx New Member

I tried to be cool and right before bed I edited my framework-res.apk and it didn't want to take. I ended up with a boot loop, and managed to fix it by adb'ing into the DX through recovery. Now that I can boot into droid, I get tons of FC's. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
  2. Dj Carpenter

Dj Carpenter New Member

You could maybe try reflashing the ROM but there might be another solution.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. xxarthur33xx

xxarthur33xx New Member

I was just thinking about that. Then would I just use Titanbackup to restore apps+data?
  4. Dj Carpenter

Dj Carpenter New Member

Yes. It works really well. I prefer just installing them on my own because sometimes they don't appear in my downloads list but they still show as installed. Also, most of your apps will automatically install anyway from signing into your account. Some don't though

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App