1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need help with theming music.apk

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by ninoedgar, Jan 5, 2010.

1. ninoedgar

ninoedgar New Member

Hi... im making a theme for the droid... its a red with black.... its almost like the xHero from xeudoxus but instead of green its red.... i just have one thing that is holding me from releasing it... when you are playing a song and you extend the statusbar the information of the song its there but the color of the letters are black... im trying to make it white but for some reason i cant seem to find the right xml to edit to change that.... if someone can point me out to the right xml i would really appreaciate.... =D im attaching a picture so you can know what im talking about...
  2. zathus

zathus New Member

the issue your talking about is a issue with alot of differnt things people are trying to change. IE the Time text color from black to white. or changing the app icons text color. thus far I dont know if anyone has figered out how. Ive personaly spent a few hours searching through the /system files trying to track it down with no luck.
  3. ninoedgar

ninoedgar New Member

i know the clock cant be change yet... but there is a lot of stuff i have been able to change... i have a feeling that is hiding somewhere...lol
  4. zathus

zathus New Member

have you been able to change the app icon text color on the homescreens?
  5. ninoedgar

ninoedgar New Member

i havent tried that... hehe... maybe after im done completely with my theme.... i'll try to look into that... =D
  6. theSovereign

theSovereign New Member

ninoedgar - were you ever able to figure this out?
  7. stanrc

stanrc New Member

It you open music.apk you will find a statusbar.xml file in there, I think the color code for the text is in there but I can't be sure. Haven't had time to test it out yet. Its on my to do list :)