1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need help with SDK

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Shorte85, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Shorte85

Shorte85 New Member

I have a droid incredible phone, and I am having issues trying to get the SDK to work properly. Just so you know, I am not rooted as I haven't been able to do that because of the OTA updates and unrevoked needing to be updated and etc.

I have downloaded the JDK and JDE that is supposed to go along with that as well and went through the installation of that. I also had a friend help me get the HBOOT drivers as well. So I am stuck at being able to get the ddms.bat file to stay open when I click on it, I even tried the "right click run as administrator" since I am running on Vista windows. No luck there, and stuck as to not knowing what else I should do.
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2010