1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need Help with returning to stock

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by MrCapcom, Aug 9, 2010.

1. MrCapcom

MrCapcom New Member

I read all the guides and maybe I'm missing something.
    I gave my Droid 1 to my wife and I want to return it to stock and have it receive OTA updates again.
    I got as far as getting sprecovery on wih RSD but I can't get any of the stock images to work.

What can I do to have it back to the stock settings so she can get OTA's when needed?
    I'm going to try install Petes new Froyo Stock but other than that nothing else works:icon_eek:

Just Installed Petes and its staying at the moto sign.
  2. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

If you go through my guide in my signature (unbrick anything) it will take your droid back to completely stock 2.0.1 in the first step then update to 2.1 etc just stop when you are satisfied. I use my guide a lot when I change the M boot logo for people so I know it is still usable.
  3. MrCapcom

MrCapcom New Member

Well I ended up trying to flash and I guess the battery was never charging and now its stuck at battery to low to flash. Meh either I bricked it or the VZ guys just didn't feel like fixing it but they gave me a replacement should be here Wed. Thanks for the help though!
  4. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

Sorry to hear that but whenever you are in rsd lite you have to make sure your phone battery is atleast at 50% as a general rule.