Need help with morotola droid issue!! Please!

trirocz

Reaction score
I just bought a Motorola Droid off of craigslist, and it turns out that it is on the "lost or stolen list". Am I totally screwed? Is there no way to get it off the list? Thanks.

loonie01

Reaction score
I just bought a Motorola Droid off of craigslist, and it turns out that it is on the "lost or stolen list". Am I totally screwed? Is there no way to get it off the list? Thanks.

NOPE!!! Sell it to someone that has MetroPCS or Cricket. Or you can just return it to Verizon.

similarity

Reaction score
anyway you can get your money back? I just got my phone stolen and I wish someone had just returned to Verizon. I know it's not your fault though...just sucks for everyone when people steal.

droidbionic

Reaction score
next time check the esn before u buy a phone from anywhere

Sent from my Motorola Droid using Tapatalk Pro

titans1

Reaction score
i think if i was you i would contact the seller and demand your money back. next i would note craigs about the add cause i bet the seller is probably the thief or at the very minimum knew it was bad. I would be willing to bet you are out the money though. might let the seller know your filing a police report as well. Since retail on the phone is like 599 or something like that the seller might just be scared into returning your money.