Need help with MMS

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try reducing picture size/resolution with an app like picsay then try sending mms

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
N

nevilos

Reaction score
Ok. I need to specify a little more in detail. I have a alltel phone running Verizon ROM. It looks as if im having APN probs. im restoring defualt ROM now.. saving that apn, and reloading liquid and puttin in the apn's. will post result.

Sorry for the lack of info.... im'a noob

Last edited:

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
I'm not familiar with APN issues and whatnot, but I will ask if you've been able to receive mms messages. It will help diagnose what's at fault here. I'm on CM 6.1 build 2.2 and I got one last night, no problems.

OP
N

nevilos

Reaction score
I have did some research and got the alltel MMS issue fixed! You need to download "apn backup and restore" from the market. Download the apn's i have attached to this. Extract the apn from the folder and place in the apn backup and restore folder in your sd card. Then open the apn backup and restore program, press "delete apn's" then "restore apn's" then chose the file you extracted and hit ok. reboot and your mms problems are history! Use "astro file manager" to move the files from folder to folder...

chrisb141

Reaction score
hey i have a motorola droid from verizon on alltel. calls and sms work great but no internet and i have been searching for this information for a very long time and i did everything you said but still no mms. running 2.2.1 firmware prl 52105 baseband C_01.43.01P kernel 2.6.32.9-g68eeef5android-build@apa26 #1 build number FRG83D

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
That sounds like the problem a lot of people were having flashing their Droids to Cricket. Almost always they had to call tech support and have it fixed on the other end. Usually they'll talk you through whatever problem you have; just don't tell them what model you have and provide the ESN/IMEI if I remember correctly.