Need help with MMS

nevilos

Reaction score
Moto Droid, LFY 1.95, Blueberry theme. Everything is great except i cannot send any Picture message. My wife has same phone and is using LithiumMod and using the Pink-Life Theme and she cannot send messages either. Any suggestions?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with your phones but try a different app.

OP
N

nevilos

Reaction score
I've used Handcent, chompsms, and one more. All three failed to send one aswell. I restored my phone to original rom from provider and it works. Got LFY 1.95 back on and nothing once again. I also heard a theory of custom roms cant resize the image to proper size to send them and thats why they dont send. So i turned down my picture quality to low and still nothing....

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad you got it to work. I've been rooted for almost a year, use Handcent, and have installed many different roms. I've not run LFY so perhaps I'm lucky because I've not have any issues sending text or email with attached photos.

OP
N

nevilos

Reaction score
Umm. Its NOT working... lol. i said all three FAILED. I cannot send pictures still. i can send everything else with no problem. The message just sits there saying "sending..."

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep and you also wrote "I restored my phone to original rom from provider and it works."

Perhaps you should try a different rom.

OP
N

nevilos

Reaction score
Yes, I also put that i put LFY back on my phone and it still doesn't work. Sorry for the confusion. Been a bit ill tryin to figure this out. Any suggestions?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would try a different rom and kernel combination.

OP
N

nevilos

Reaction score
Dang... was hoping to keep liquid. Either way, backing it up now and gonna try another i guess. If you had to narrow it down between weither u thought it was the kernel or ROM, Which would you go with?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can change kernels now and see if it resolves. You may get lucky and be able to keep Liquid. If not then switch roms.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would use lfy 1.95s included stock slahyer kernel and no theme. I believe black liquid is stock theme. Slayher kernels are generally good.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
...or try ultimate droid 1.0 with its stock kernel

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App