1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need help with metamorph themes!!!

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by abourda725, Mar 25, 2010.

1. abourda725

abourda725 New Member

I REALLY NEED SOME HELP. I HAVE THE MOTO DROID AND I HAVE THE ULTIMATE DROID V8 1.1 AND I HAVE A HUGE PROBLEM WITH THEMES. I HAVE INSTALLED SEVERAL DIFFERENT THEMES AND THEY ALL END UP DOING THE SAME THING. FOR SOME REASON WHEN I PULL DOWN MY NOTIFICATION BAR IT IS REALLY SCREWED UP. IT SHOWS MY NOTIFICATIONS BUT IT IS LIKE A WHITE AREA THAT I KNOW ISNT SUPPOSE TO BE THERE... CAN ANYONE HELP ME??? THANKS IN ADNVACE

[​IMG]

HERE IS A LINK TO A PICTURE OF HO W IT LOOKS

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m309/da_mofo_prince/960ec854.jpg
  2. stanrc

stanrc New Member

It looks like you installed a theme designed for another version than you are using. The easiest way to fix it is to download the ultimate rom again and open it up and pull the framework-res.apk out of it and then copy it over the one on your phone.
  3. abourda725

abourda725 New Member

how do i reinstall the rom again??? yea im really a newbie