Need Help with Loop.bat

craigmack

Reaction score
for some reason I cannot get loop.bat to run. I get a message that loks like this:
loop.bat is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

opengeo

Reaction score
Assuming you are trying to run it from within the sdk/tools directory, and still having the issue, it might have something to do with Environment Path variables. This has happened to me before when trying to execute 'regedit' among other commands from the command prompt.

opengeo

Reaction score
Can you navigate to the directory in windows explorer and click it to run it?

opengeo

Reaction score
If that doesn't work, try adding the following to your Environment Variables PATH:

Right click My Computer and select Properties > click Advanced tab > Click on Environment Variables > Under System Variables, scroll to PATH, highlight and click Edit below. Add the following:

C:\[your location of root Android SDK folder]\tools

Click OK twice and try again again.

x1208x

Reaction score
loop.bat is a simple code u can write in a text file and then change the extension to bat. So its probably 101% user error.

If you already have adb running, you don't need to listen to them.

I would first and foremost, make sure you have loop.bat in your tools folder. 99% of people who can't get it to run, don't even have it downloaded. It would be in:

c:\android-sdk-windows\tools\

If not then just download all the tools.

http://rapidshare.com/files/400921790/Simple_HTC_Droid_Incredible_Root.zip.html

It has sdk in there, but u don't need it, just open up the tools folder and copy and paste everything in there to your tools folder. Overwrite any existing files.

oh btw, it says you are have a motorola droid. What do you need loop.bat for? and why are you asking in the Incredible forum? just curious :p