1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need help With Files.................

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by rdburke, May 2, 2010.

1. rdburke

rdburke New Member

I need some info if someone has the time to help me. I am using Titanium Backup and it reports since I installed my latest rom that the following files are no longer installed on my Droid and for some reason they are not backed up even though I backup regularly. Talkback.apk, Kickback.apk, Soundback.apk, System Updater 2.1 update 1.apk, and Alarm Clock 2.1 update 1.apk. It also showed that Sound Recorder was not installed but I was able to find, download and install that file just fine. I just need to find the others so I can download them. Can anyone point me to them or send them to me?

:motdroidhoriz:
  2. rdburke

rdburke New Member

Can someone please respond, I really need those files................???
    Last edited: May 3, 2010
  3. rdburke

rdburke New Member

Headed over to Blackdroid's forum and try there. :icon_evil: