Need help with Droid x!

Tdi1030

Reaction score
So I did a trade off today for a Droid X and I have come to learn that the previous owner tried to root the phone and I don't think he was to successful with that ... the phone is a mess and I don't know what to do because I am not really good in this field so if anyone can please help me that would make me very happy

This is what the phone is doing: it freezes up and when you restart it Clockwork recovery pops up and then sometimes it will start up normally at one point I didnt have a home screen when I tried to restore the factory settings. I believe the person who had the phone before me was trying to use NexTheme because my status bar is black and the time is white, I have looked up how to unroot the phone but when I try to run the files on the phone they wont start up =( I dont know what else to do and sorry it was such a long post.

OP
T

Tdi1030

Reaction score
So I have tried a step by step to unroot the phone and I was unsuccessful with that as well because when it comes to rebooting the phone and installing the update I get an error and it says no such file exists .... can someone please help me??