Need help with droid restore + rom!

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think your first problem to solve is the battery issue. It sounds as though your phone is not charging the battery and it's totally dead. Can you borrow a charged battery? If not you will have to get the charger that will charge the battery while it is removed from the phone. Once you have a fully charged battery report back here what the phone does.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
Z

zebrainez

Reaction score
I don't really have the money to buy all these fancy accessories to fix a defect myself which Verizon should do for free, I already payed a lot for the droid and my mom intentionally lost all my stuff for it so I couldn't get the rebate therefore I paid the full price, but luckily I found the box and the receipt, do you think after 6-7 months they would replace my droid or it's battery?

I really think that's the only solution because if they can then I could plug in my droid and have it boot to sprecovery from the computer rather than the wall outlet (if I take it off the wall outlet after booting it into recovery it shuts off so I think it's a dead battery), which then I could put in a rom and just flash it I guess and then have it boot normally without going into retarded loops.

pinesal

Reaction score
You don't need to plug the phone into the computer to do anything, you can take the memory card out and put it in a card reader then plug the card reader into the computer and load all the files you need onto it, then put it back into the phone and power on from the wall.

If you don't have a card reader that will read micro SD you will need to get one or get and adapter to fit regular SD slots.

Sorry, you might have to spend at least a little money to fix this,