1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

need help with clockworld restore

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by jlong006, Aug 22, 2010.

1. jlong006

jlong006 New Member

I am using rom manager tonight I made a backup of current rom which is sapphire. After buckup was complete I got stuck at m. I was able to restore older backups but not the one I backed up. Any ideas
  2. shakesbrice22

shakesbrice22 New Member

Your best bet would be to flash an older backup then make sure and wipe x3 and do a factory reset (or 3) just to be safe (Sapphire 1.0 says to make sure and factory wipe before installing) then reflash Sapphire. I always find it best to flash a 2.2 clean untouched froyo then flash sapphire or other 2.2 roms. Hope this helps...
  3. jlong006

jlong006 New Member

Sounds like a good idea if I can not get restore to work. But I have alot of data there that I will lose if I can not get the backup I made restore.
Search tags for this page

how do you restore digital clock on droid incredible