1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need help with a serious email problem, not the same one I see posted a lot

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by AndyR83, Apr 23, 2010.

1. AndyR83

AndyR83 New Member

So over the past 36 hours my Droid has sent the same email approximately 400 times. It is an email I composed on the phone a day and a half ago, and sent. It has been sent every few minutes ever since. My "sent" folder contains hundreds of instances of this message being sent. I know it's not just a phone glitch because when I get on my computer and pull up this account the sent emails folder has just as many copies of it. I can't explain it.

There are no messages in my outbox. I have pulled the battery twice and the problem persists. This lady is going to get pretty upset whenever she checks her email, lol.
  2. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

Delete your account and then add it back.