Need help with 2 questions about this otherwise great ROM that I've had v 2.4 and 2.6

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by bimerguy, Aug 23, 2011.

1. bimerguy

bimerguy New Member

1) How can I get LGB ROM to display dialer in a usable layout when in my Car Dock???
    The dial-pad is covered by the other functions(END, Mute, etc.) no matter what I do to stop the rotation feature or use another dialer from the Market...it always does this in the Car Dock. I tried the Settings(Liquid and other) and no way to correct yet. I thought another dialer App might do it but not yet.

2) I cannot get the notification sound setting to stick when I change it after I plug into the Desk Dock, It ALWAYS reverts to the Original ROM ringtone that was the default from the ROM flashing. I change the Notification Ringtone in the morning after unplugging from Desk Dock('cause it reverted back to ROM original when flashed) and when I plug back into the Deck Dock at night, it mysteriously reverts back. What can be done?

These both have happened in 2.4 and 2.6 ROM's for me and I need a little help here...Thanks