1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

need help w/ UD V10

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by kmikey, May 21, 2010.

1. kmikey

kmikey New Member

I am I guess you can say newbie at this. I used DroidMod for my first root and rom. I liked it, but started getting problems. So now I wanna install UD V10. And I keep getting an error. What I've been reading is it's bc I've got the 2.1 update-1, and need to go back to stock. So can some one tell me what I need to do!! Thanks -mike-
  2. Bob Dammit

Bob Dammit Super Moderator

What error are you getting? No offense, but SPrecovery / Nandroid can throw about 15 different error codes by its self.
    What Rom are you coming from?
    UDv10 is old now. UD New Era v1.2.5 is the latest.
  3. kmikey

kmikey New Member

I have the 2.1-update 1 is my firmware version and 2.6.29-omap1-g7fa8788android-build@apa26#1 is my kernel version and ESE81 is my build number. My phone is js stock with the 2.1 update. I had droid mod but went back to stock. And where can I get the UD New Era v1.2.5, maybe it'll work. Thanks
  4. kmikey

kmikey New Member

And I am wanting to install Ultimate Droid V10.
  5. Tallica

Tallica Premium Member Premium Member

Try his site: www.Blackdroidmod.com