Need Help Updating My Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDawg011

Reaction score
Okay.. now that I have your attention.... I have a GSM Motorola Milestone (Droid) from Long Lines Wireless... it is running android 2.1 update 1.. They say they cannot update it to 2.2 and that I have to get it off the internet.... Well, i've tried this, and every single time I do, it fails.. and I am still stuck with 2.1. Any suggestions?

scubieman

Reaction score
No one is going to want to help you when you have dumb titles for your issues. Including me.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
He has a short ban til he answers My PM.....

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
he has enough posts about this. maybe no one helps him bc no one knows...

OP
C

CDawg011

Reaction score
excuse me...? Nice forum you're running, if all you do is bash people for asking questions... IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER, DON'T COMMENT. Thanks!

My phone is the Motorola Milestone software 2.1 update 1.. build number SHOLS_U2_02.27.6

scubieman

Reaction score
excuse me...? Nice forum you're running, if all you do is bash people for asking questions... IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER, DON'T COMMENT. Thanks!

My phone is the Motorola Milestone software 2.1 update 1.. build number SHOLS_U2_02.27.6

fail..........

OP
C

CDawg011

Reaction score

fail..........

if you have nothing useful to say, then leave...... i got banned for the reasons that you are doing the same thing.... so let's see just how fair this forum is..

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
If this continues the thread will be closed and infractions/bans issued!

Enough!

Mike

OP
C

CDawg011

Reaction score
what is wrong with you people.. i am asking you to answer a simple question, and yet you just bash me for it..... im NOT the only one mis-posting or whatever you "professionals" call it... go ahead and ban me.... i dont care. my questions dont get answered anyway, and i can also just connect to another network and make a new account.... either way, you lose. no sense in doing so.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nope, don't want to ban you just don't want you to use titles like that again. That's misleading and upsets people.

Anyway I changed the title, accidentally, and based on your last response I don't see anything but trouble ahead so we'll just close it all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.