Need help unlocking Motorola Droid Razor XT912

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liana_Ralston

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Razor XT912
My brother in law works for a moving company and comes across many things and had me to sell and do everything he brings home I have 6 different phones I'm on the second one trying to unlock the screen but someone tried so many times to figure out the pattern and failed Nowits asking for a Google email address and password And this phone is from Verizon and no one that I know has a Verizon account Please can anyone help me out with my situation

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
You keep posting the same thing in different threads. I think that breaks the rules here.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
L

Liana_Ralston

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Razor XT912
OK so can anyone or you please tell me what I need to do I've been trying to unlock this phone for 2 days now And I'm only on the second phone I still have 4 more to unlock

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
OK so can anyone or you please tell me what I need to do I've been trying to unlock this phone for 2 days now And I'm only on the second phone I still have 4 more to unlock

If the phone's asking for a Google password at this point your only option's likely to be a full factory reset. I'll do some more research and get back to you.

knowlan22

Reaction score
So your brother in law doesn't know the name of the individual they are moving the stuff for?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
So your brother in law doesn't know the name of the individual they are moving the stuff for?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
His brother in law works for a moving company. Looks like they are trying to sell the items lost during moves.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Yes, either phones lost/given up during moves (along with "many [other] things"), or bought at storage shed auctions.

Which raises the moral/ethical/legal question of whether they are "lost" or ownership has actually rightfully been transferred to him. Just because you "come across" things doesn't mean you own them. Squatter's rights don't exist in personal property, only land and even then it takes decades to become yours.

Last edited:

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Who puts their cell phone in a box when they move? I have moved a lot over the years and my cell phone is always with me...never packed in a box or left laying where the movers would think it's "left behind". Something seems fishy here?

Status
Not open for further replies.