1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need help to bionic or not to bionic?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by gravebelly, Aug 20, 2011.

1. gravebelly

gravebelly New Member

Hey all,

I have had my eye on the bionic like many others and of course new phones are coming out later in the year. I have a job that requires a lot of dictation(typing). The bionic appealed to me due to the laptop dock accessory. I wonder if the dock has an usb so I can hook up a hard drive (external) and save my dictation until I put into the work system. Vlingo is great but it would be easy to type stuff as soon as I am done instead of putting it off (not on purpose). I came close to buying cheap net book but figured if bionic can fit the need then why not just get it. Any suggestions orothers in my situation greatly appreciated. I hate typing but my job is so dictation heavy. I hope the dock would weigh less than even anet book. Anybody else got any ideas onhow to be more productive on dictation? I think the bionic with dock is one way. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.