Need help this week

jmurra

Reaction score
Looking for some solid information: I am looking at the HTC ONE, the MOTO X, the LG G2 to pick up before an extended trip next week. Currently have the old Razr Maxx and have had other friends tell me to grab the Nokia 928. Help please?

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
From the responses about the Moto-X, I would probably favor that, and with the low current draw of the display, as well as the actual resolution of the AMOLED display, I might even favor that model.
But the Nokia 928 should be a good buy with its capabilities as well.
I am far more concerned about storage, SD card slots and RF performance over resolution on display types, or how many MP the camera has.
I don't impress myself enough to desire taking 'selfies' either.

When I test a phone, it has to hear better than it talks, and my service monitors reveal the truth when I fire up the HP 8924C in CDMA test mode.
I recently took a hammer to a poor performing DX as it could not hear the overhead data channel when subjected to a -120dBm signal, and this is without external interference, as if there were, the actual performance would be even worse, making the RF deck useless in a vehicle or urban area where signals are reflected/refracted and subjected to multipath, all of which are hazards to deal with in real world environments.
DSCF0470.JPG