need help stuck in bootloader on rezound

andhar89

Reaction score
ok so im basically a noob...went from rooting galaxy nexus which was so easy to rooting htc which has been a big pain. i tried to flash ics 4.0.3 with htc sense 4 and it just kept restarting...and then my back up wouldnt work so i was running out of options. i read some one said relock the phone and i tried that while still on the 4.0.3 rom and now i am just stuck in bootloader and cant even go into recovery. have no idea what to do, but i have a feeling im screwed, and i just got the phone 2 days ago any help would be amazing.

thanks

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Don't sweat it, I don't think you're screwed. I'm not good at rooting but there are plenty of people in here who are. It's late so if you don't get an answer tonight hang tight. The one guy who comes to mind that would be able to help you is MrSmith317. He's probably one of the best on this site for the Rezound. Just wanted you to know not to panic. I'm sure your phone can be saved.

Last edited:
OP
A

andhar89

Reaction score
ok i managed to get it out of the bootloader finally...now im still stuck with the newt 4.0.3 with sense 4.0 and phone is not usable since anytime i try to do something on it, it freezes up and resets. would love to just go back to stock lol if anyone has any suggestions that would be great, as for now im on my droid 3 so im bummin

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Did you get your issue resolved? If not I'd send a pm to MrSmith317 and explain your problem. He might not have seen this thread but I know he can help.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums