NEED HELP!! Stuck in 800MHz!!

chegs_pro

Reaction score
i've got Verizon Droid (800MHz) and unlock it to something else with 1900MHz and updated the baseband. When it asked for activation can't dial to *228 cause it's not Verizon anymore. Now i can't make calls anymore. When i looked in the Test Mode, it shows US (800Mhz) when it should be 1900MHz. Is there any way to change it?? Please..... :frown:
i already flashed it back and nothing change. installed the prl, still the same... now when i make a virtual port with HW it gives error... Please Rescue Squad... Help me.... :frown::frown::frown:

oMenaceTigero

Reaction score
1900MHz? Are you sure about that?
And do you have SPrecovery flashed? If you do, I suggest getting a stock back-up and trying to restore to that.
If that doesn't work, there are many tutorials on here on how to un-root, I suggest doing that aswell.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you may have done. If you can't make calls use a land line and call VZW customer service and ask them to update your phone from their end.

OP
C

chegs_pro

Reaction score
I've reflashed and made it to 1900MHz. But now i can send messages but i can't make a call and connect to internet. I've installed the rpl but still can't. Any idea why?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Chegs....I think the problem is no ones sure what you're talking about. There is no 1900mhz kernel that anyone knows of. Can you explain clearly what all you've done?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

HarshReality

Reaction score
So.. if I read this right.. your trying or thinking 1900 but only running at 800? I'd have 2 things to say... 1. If that's an incredible then I'd be ticked too. And 2. If that isn't an incredible and only a Moto Droid then what are you smoking where you are thinking an overclock should be almost 4X stock!

Either way I want your drugs!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
He isn't talking about the overclocking kernel guys. He is talking about this:

CDMA
CDMA 1X 800/1900, EVDO rev. A

Though I do not know what he is talking about or how he flashed it to 1900. I have heard of no dev or such doing of so.

oMenaceTigero

Reaction score
He isn't talking about the overclocking kernel guys. He is talking about this:

CDMA
CDMA 1X 800/1900, EVDO rev. A

Though I do not know what he is talking about or how he flashed it to 1900. I have heard of no dev or such doing of so.
Now THAT would make more sense.
I'm still not sure what the heck he did to it..

OP
C

chegs_pro

Reaction score
okay, sorry. This is a verizon Wireless DROID and i've unlocked it with Sprint number that runs in 1900MHz. When i update the Radio base band, it asked for activation and i can't activate it. So when i take a looked in Test Mode, it said Band : USA (800 MHz). CC from Sprint says i need to change this band to 1900 MHz which i've done it with reflashed it. Now i'm stuck with can't make a call and connect to internet, but i can send & receive messages(SMS). I've come to Sprint again and they asked me to wait. Don't how long to wait. Don't know what to wait for.

OP
C

chegs_pro

Reaction score
yes, i don't talk about kernel. i'm talking about radio band. sorry for misunderstanding.