Need help rooting my D2

Droid 51

Reaction score
Does anyone have a one click app or something to root the Droid 2 running gb I just sbf my phone back to stock and did the Verizon update and now I need to reroot my phone so I can flash the new liberty 3 rom is there anything out like Z4root or do I do it a different way

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

mattv111

Reaction score
Does anyone have a one click app or something to root the Droid 2 running gb I just sbf my phone back to stock and did the Verizon update and now I need to reroot my phone so I can flash the new liberty 3 rom is there anything out like Z4root or do I do it a different way

use the Droid 3 oneclick

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
So the Droid 3 root will work on a Droid 2 I guess I will give that a try since I can't seem to get the Motorola one click to download

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
I have tried several places to download what I need to root my d2 but every time I start downloading it looks like its working then it says download incomplete. Now I am downloading it to my phone and I was going to put it on my computer when I get home and the reason is I don't have internet at home so this is normally how I do it and generally it works but for some reason now it wont

mattv111

Reaction score
Yes any D3 method will work to root a D2 on GB. I don't know what to tell you about the download. Did you try over at rootzwiki?

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
Its weird how it wont let me download it to my phone that's his I did the sbf. I downloaded the sbf file the rsd and the USB drivers just fine and transferred it to my computer then flashed but after that it wont let me download anything else to my computer

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its weird how it wont let me download it to my phone that's his I did the sbf. I downloaded the sbf file the rsd and the USB drivers just fine and transferred it to my computer then flashed but after that it wont let me download anything else to my computer

Are you sure that you have enough space on your SD card? The phone won't give you an insufficient space message, the download will just fail without explanation.