1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need help porting HTC Hero/Sense Launcher to UD v10-Update

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by czonin, Apr 28, 2010.

1. czonin

czonin New Member

Heres my original post from the Rescue Squad section. Was told to ask over here for help with it.

Was told the launcher needed to be ported. Can anyone please help me do this? Really want to get it working
  2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

I don't know much, but I am pretty sure this task will be A LOT of work to get it working on another ROM like this. It entails a lot more than just moving the APK.
  3. bL33d

bL33d New Member

Would make more since to use succulent desire 4.0 its super smooth and has that launcher included.
  4. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team Premium Member

The launcher requires the htc framework, which is why you haven't seen this before. If you want the launcher so bad, you could try using ZeusDroid's rom. It's a very good ROM, and only has 1 or to big bugs. All I can say is try it.
  5. czonin

czonin New Member

I was looking at trying out Holy Blue (Succulent Desire by Woodyman). Are there any big bugs/problems with it?
Search tags for this page

htc hero launcher

htc launcher apk port