Need help please

Postiecat

Reaction score
Email won't open at all on phone. I did the clear cache thing and still won't work. Really don't want to do a factory reset. Any suggestions????:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
My idea is...go into apps, all, gmail, clear cache, clear data, force close. Now hold volume down and power at the same time..it might take a screen shot..in big deal .keep holding...and the phone will do what's more or less a simulated battery pull......now try to open your email...

You may be prompted to sign in to your Google account again..no big deal right??

Hope this works..let us know

OP
P

Postiecat

Reaction score
Wow!!! I didn't even need to hold the volume down and power. As soon as I cleared data from everything email popped open. Thanks so much.

OP
P

Postiecat

Reaction score
My idea is...go into apps, all, gmail, clear cache, clear data, force close. Now hold volume down and power at the same time..it might take a screen shot..in big deal .keep holding...and the phone will do what's more or less a simulated battery pull......now try to open your email...

You may be prompted to sign in to your Google account again..no big deal right??

Hope this works..let us know
Well, unfortunately that didn't last long. Tried to delete the 221 messages I had and it won't let me. Closed it down with power and volume and now having hard time opening again. Opened up after a while but still not able to delete messages. one at a time or all???