Need Help, Please. Missing Drivers When Pairing Droid With Laptop Using Windows 7

SkinsFan47

Reaction score
Greetings !

Prior to making this post I searched many threads but found no solutions for my problem. If I missed it somewhere, please forgive me. I am a new user to this forum. Also, I am technically challanged in the world of phones and computers. Here goes .....

I attempted to send pictures from my phone to laptop, but received messages stating the attempt(s) was unsuccessful.

So I am trying to pair/connect my laptop with my phone. I am using Windows 7 and have the original Motorola Droid (A855?). Verizon is my carrier.

When attempting to pair the two devices, I keep encountering an error stating that "Bluetooth Peripheral Device is Not Installed. Install the latest driver". Windows 7 searches/troubleshoots but can not locate a driver(s). This results in the message "Bluetooth Peripheral Device Does Not Have a Driver".

I searched the Motorola site, but found no support for Droid. Is Droid 'so yesterday' that Motorola no longer supports the phone? I have also exhaustively searched the internet to no avail.

I would greatly appreciate any assistance offered. I hope I provided sufficient information.

Thank you.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Your issue isn't a Droid issue. It's a bluetooth driver issue on your computer.