Need Help please help me

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by badltl510, Jul 17, 2011.

1. badltl510

badltl510 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a droid 2 global I used z4root the other day and rooted the phone then I installed a new rom from rom manager cant remember what one. Everything was all good at this point. Oh I also had made a backup from rom manager. I then wanted to try a new rom I wanted to install the liberty rom. I followed the instructions and it said something about if it stays on one particular screen for more then 30 sec to pull batt. I did this and now I can not get the phone to boot it keeps getting stuck at the M logo. I have gone into the hard recovery and tried to clear cach, and do the reset neither work. I try to install the update zip from sd card and get the signature fail. I am now stuck I can see in the clockworks mod folder and see my backups but just dont know how to get them to load. Any help would be great.

2. Goodlefeed

Goodlefeed Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you can select the .zip for the ROM you had previously and it starts to install just let it do that.

If not, it looks like you have to SBF. Instructions here:
    Hope this helps.

3. badltl510

badltl510 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Any time I try to load a rom from the SD card I get a signature fail. And I cant do the other option now because my batt is dead and anytime I plug it in it starts up automatically and then locks on the M logo and dosnt seem to be charging. Luckily Verizon said I can warranty it because of other issues I have had they just don't know about me rooting it and doing this.

4. Goodlefeed

Goodlefeed Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Usually they don't check if you have root access, to be honest, half the Verizon employees don't know what rooting is...

But good thing you're getting it replaced, otherwise you'd have to get your battery charged by a friend, or buy a new one for temporary measures.