1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need Help Phone Wont Turn On...

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by dudeitsmattx, Mar 6, 2010.

1. dudeitsmattx

dudeitsmattx New Member

I had DroidMod, then i wanted to switch roms so i followed the video on the blackdroid rom called ultimate droid 5.0. after the install i hit reboot and the phone only went to the M logo then shut off, then came back on by its self and went to the M logo again, then shut off thats all it would do. so i pulled the battery and booted into recovery mode and tryed to just install the DroidMod rom but now it just shows M logo starts to load on the DroidMod logo screen then shuts off.. anyone plz help... thanks
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Moved to the correct sub-forum.
  3. dudeitsmattx

dudeitsmattx New Member

thanks sorry... ok well i got the phone to turn all the way on and with the droidmod rom. why cant i get the ultimate droid 5.0 rom to work?
  4. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

How did you install Ultimate Droid?
    Did you wipe data, cache, or system prior to installing?
    Did you use nandroid to install or did you use update.zip (if there was even an update.zip)?
    Not too sure which kernel UD comes with, maybe try a different kernel as some phones aren't happy with really high overclocking.

Also, just as a heads up there is a 6.0 and a 6.1 out there now, possibly more as I just glanced at the thread and saw there was another update coming.
Search tags for this page

droid pro will not load & turns off & on

ultimate rom phone wont power on