Need help on fixing r2d2

WarMachin3

Reaction score
So I have been rooted and was trying to restore my r2 phone back to stock ...well to make a long story short it works now after a day of trying to get it to function but none of my r2 stuff is back like no bootloader no lock screen its just all stripped down does anyone know were i can find the sbf to restore it or a rom that has the lock screen and bootloader cause thats all i really care about the rest can be put in via apk thanks in advance!

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there IS no R2D2 (2.4.X) SBF, and your only option is to use the standard D2 SBF... But I only remember reading that somewhere in an R2 subforum, you should do some searching to be sure.

OP
WarMachin3

WarMachin3

Reaction score
Yeah I have already made that conclusion and used that sfb to fix it I have found an r2 rom but I have no idea if it works for the r2 phone I might try that

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

louy99

Reaction score
Did you make a backup of your stock rooted phone? Can you flash back to that and unroot?

Kessler J

Reaction score
Did you make a backup of your stock rooted phone? Can you flash back to that and unroot?

This should be standard procedure for anyone flashing stuff.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
OP
WarMachin3

WarMachin3

Reaction score
how does one install that last link? i got the boot screen and the locker back

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
To install the last one i would PM squid or reply to that thread and ask him there. Im glad you could get the bootscreen and lockscreen back tho

OP
WarMachin3

WarMachin3

Reaction score
yeah u guys have all been so helpful and now that i have all the software i was even running liberty 1.5 what an amazing rom and i have a droid 1 thats been rooted and i would really like to help anyone in development this is really fun for me and yes ill reply to him there

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Its no problem we are here to help and as far as your D1 and devloping it you might want to look for devlopers that are looking for beta testers. We also have a sister site "android.net" that has devlopers looking for testers also. You might want to check it out. Couple links blelow you might want to check out to put that D1 to use

Droid Development - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Up and Coming Themers - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

http://http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-hacks/

Android Roms - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

kota

Reaction score
I'de liek the 80's style bobba fett wall paper from the droid 2 R2D2 if any one has it

OP
WarMachin3

WarMachin3

Reaction score
Yes it does I have a file of all the r2 wallpapers ill try and get it posted up soon.

kota

Reaction score
Yes it does I have a file of all the r2 wallpapers ill try and get it posted up soon.

thanks in advance bro!
also any way to get rid of the multipul "pages" I just need one "desktop" page