1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need help on figuring out a case

Discussion in 'Droid X Accessories' started by jjc081499, Aug 12, 2010.

1. jjc081499

jjc081499 New Member

I've seen a couple threads on this, but decided to make a new one so it's easier for me to follow...

So here's my dilema:

I would like to have something that keeps my phone safe (still waiting for it to ship) against dropping it, but I also need something like a sleeve for it when it's in my purse or bag...I came across this Motorola Droid X MB810 Krusell Pouch Case Black Lambskin XL Luna Pouch#
    Does anyone know anything about this? It says it fits the X. Now I don't know the specs and don't completely understand if it's this does that fit in that...soo...do you think that this would fit in there with a case? Or would this only hold the phone if it was naked? If I had a snug fitting case, do you think it would work?

thanks guys! Can't WAIT for my stinkin' phone to get here!!!!
  2. jeoje

jeoje New Member