Need help - my expensive phone turned in to a paperweight

gr8akia

Reaction score
My driod bionic reboots about every 2 minutes, and has no service if it actually makes it to the home screen. This is a stock phone, i have not done anything to modify or "root" or whatever. I took it upon myself to fix the issue myself by doing a hard factory reset. This did me no good. I also tried to reflash my droid using RSD Lite - again, no luck. It is very possible I have no idea what i am doing and missed a crucial step in the process. I also attempted to reflash through a command box, but none of my commands were recognized.

Would somebody please help me get my phone fixed? And possibly tell me what could have caused this to happen?

Thank you for your time

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I can't help you, personally, but...

My driod bionic reboots about every 2 minutes, and has no service if it actually makes it to the home screen. This is a stock phone, i have not done anything to modify or "root" or whatever. I took it upon myself to fix the issue myself by doing a hard factory reset. This did me no good. I also tried to reflash my droid using RSD Lite - again, no luck. It is very possible I have no idea what i am doing and missed a crucial step in the process. I also attempted to reflash through a command box, but none of my commands were recognized.

Would somebody please help me get my phone fixed? And possibly tell me what could have caused this to happen?

Thank you for your time

You may want to cross-post this to:
Droid Bionic Tech Support

There should be someone in the Bionic arena who has had or known of this issue. They've certainly helped me in the past.

Good luck!