need help my D2G don recognize for pc.

danielitoleito

Reaction score
my friends. Please I need your help.
My Droid 2 am trying to restore global settings made ​​using RSD lite

The problem is that any way I want my computer to recognize the phone.

I istalado drivers, so I entered boot in many ways. not that way that my cell phone to be recognized by the computer and make flash rsd lite.

I formatted my sd card. I think that should not have done ....

Please help.

I just want to help me for my phone is recognized by the computer.

the problem originated because I still root for everything there wipe the screen only turns on and stays on m

OP
D

danielitoleito

Reaction score
I have 2 computers a 32 and one 64've tried connecting both and can not recognize

tell me how I can get right to the computer to recognize the cell phone you could also make a backup and restore those files to my phone

lisaleese

Reaction score
If you could explain EXACTLY what steps you have taken it may help someone smarter than me diagnose your issue. If your correct Motorola drivers are installed I don't know why your phone isn't working.

I also suggest reading through the forums. This problem comes up all the time. Do a search and you'll likely find someone else with the same problem. Try starting with this VERY long thread: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-global-hacks/112313-official-d2g-sbf-tbh.html

Finally, I've seen this same question in three different locations on this forum. Cross-posting the same question is a violation of forum etiquette.. so... that might not encourage people to assist you.

Last edited: