1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

need help making a bootanimation

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Eschy, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Eschy

Eschy New Member

Im trying to combine the blue droid 2 eye bootanimation with the simply stunning nexus one x. I have all the png's ordered and in the folders starting with part0 to part2. For some reason it will not play, im getting a blank boot. Does the first png have to be ordered starting with 0 because mine starts with 1. Im guessing though that it is my desc.txt that is the problem. Any help would be apprectiated
  2. oldschool71

oldschool71 New Member

Same problem

I have been working on a bootanimation as well and am having the same problem. I am working on getting sound with the bootanimation and I can get the animation to work but if I add the sound step to the desc.txt I get the black boot. There has to be something simple that i am missing but for the life of me I can not figure it out.
  3. jdubstudios

jdubstudios New Member