Need help looking for a specific Wallpaper....

sa3707

Reaction score
Hey, I need help looking for a burberry wallpaper on my Droid 3. I just got the phone and have been looking everywhere for one. The wallpaper app's don't seem to have them and the app I got it from for my other droid is no longer available in the app store :(. I was wondering if anyone knew where to find out or how to get one, I would really appreciate it!
P.S. I tried getting the picture off of google or something and setting it as my wallpaper but none of them ever come out right!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Hey, I need help looking for a burberry wallpaper on my Droid 3. I just got the phone and have been looking everywhere for one. The wallpaper app's don't seem to have them and the app I got it from for my other droid is no longer available in the app store :(. I was wondering if anyone knew where to find out or how to get one, I would really appreciate it!
P.S. I tried getting the picture off of google or something and setting it as my wallpaper but none of them ever come out right!

Here's a bunch at DeviantArt.

You might have to resize them to fit your phones resolution. Let me know if you find one you like and need help resizing.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez