1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need help installing

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by paul07ss, May 17, 2010.

1. paul07ss

paul07ss New Member

Hey guys can someone help me out going from droidmod to BB? havnt been on here for a while and I dont want to mess anything up.
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

What version of DM do you currently have installed? If it is a 2.1 then you can go to Pete's site and download the file, backup, wipe and install.

Mike
  3. LtKen

LtKen New Member

I'm gonna assume you have DM1.0, and I'm gonna give you real general steps, since it's not that hard. I also recommend ROM Manager Premium, it'll cost you $3, but it's worth it.

1) Back up your important data since you're gonna need to do a wipe. SMS/MMS, and apps, mostly. Or do what I do, and use this as an opportunity to clean up your phone.

2) Download ROM Manager and the Premium License.

3) RM will ask you to install CMRecovery, do that.

4) Backup your current setup

5) Download BB and the kernel you want

6) Install

7) Profit.

Have fun.