NEED HELP! Having bugless beast install trouble

Diordna

Reaction score
I'm offically a DUMBASS i renamed the update.zip.zip lol thanks for your help guys and sorry for the inconvenience.

Oh wow all that work because of that last night??!!
lolol

wooooow, nice. I'll definitely remember this one for future people I help haha
:)

It's all good, glad you are beastin it!

OP
HUFFDROID

HUFFDROID

Reaction score
I'm offically a DUMBASS i renamed the update.zip.zip lol thanks for your help guys and sorry for the inconvenience.

lolol

Yea I was pissed that it took me an hour to figure that part out but relieved that it was something that simple. lol Thanks for the help diordna I'm sure i will be asking you more questions in the future.

Diordna

Reaction score

lolol

Yea I was pissed that it took me an hour to figure that part out but relieved that it was something that simple. lol Thanks for the help diordna I'm sure i will be asking you more questions in the future.
Hey no problem! I would recommend the Luna theme, to make the phone cooler looking. Any questions and whatnot or help just get at me on FB :)
idk what you know about scripts and stuff, but it's a cool feature. If not, I'll help you with that later on

OP
HUFFDROID

HUFFDROID

Reaction score
lolol

Hey no problem! I would recommend the Luna theme, to make the phone cooler looking. Any questions and whatnot or help just get at me on FB :)
idk what you know about scripts and stuff, but it's a cool feature. If not, I'll help you with that later on

I will definitely be needing your help with that aswell. lol

OP
HUFFDROID

HUFFDROID

Reaction score
I need help again, i installed dark edge them and then i tried luna theme but the dark edge animation pops up but the luna theme is on my phone. My phone keeps forclosing and will eventually go back to the dark edge animation and it stays there likes its on loop. If anyone has any idea i greatly appreciate it. Also the market keeps forclosing.

OP
HUFFDROID

HUFFDROID

Reaction score
i restored my phone but it still has dark edge animation and its on loop or something. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can find out why its doing this?