1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need help getting back to stock and updating to GB...

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by mnhockeydude, Aug 16, 2011.

1. mnhockeydude

mnhockeydude New Member

So I am trying to updated my DX to GB and return to stock. I flashed a sbf to return my phone to stock, which it did, it looks like the 2.2 froyo however, I attempted to download the system update which worked fine, but after I try to install it reboots me back to clockmod where I press reboot which it does then it comes up saying update installation failed. I tried using maderstock340 to remove my root and clockmod and return to stock without the clock mod but it wont download the file. I have also done a factory reset and cleaned everything off of my sd card, nothing is working. I am a little bit of a newb to this so any help would be appreciated!