1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need help getting a gba rom hack working on my galaxy rush

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by massacre, Feb 26, 2013.

1. massacre

massacre New Member

Let me start off by appoligizing if this question dosnt belong on this forum or section but i havnt the slightest idea where it does belong to. Ok so i have no idea how to get a gba rom hack working on my gameboid. Ive downloaded the hack but havnt the slightest idea what to do
    From there.Do i have to do somthing on my pc and transfer it to my phones sd card? Or is there a way to do it completly from my andriod? Can someone please explain to me how to get it working or to a tutorial or somthing? Please and thank you

Ps. I have nothing to hook my sd card up to my pc so i would perfer any information on doing it completely from my galaxy rush
Search tags for this page

can i play rom hacks on gameboid

can you hack a gba for androids

can you play gba rom hacks on android

download roms gba gameboy advance hacks

galaxy s3 gba rom download

game boy roms download for galaxy

gameboid rom hack help

gba rom hacks

hack galaxy rush

how to download hacked gba roms to my android
how to edit rom gba on galaxy s4