1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Need HELP finding Text Color????

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by ecsnead69, Dec 21, 2010.

1. ecsnead69

ecsnead69 Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

I am trying to find the text color in the menu pic below.... the menu I am looking for is the one where you choose a widget to add to your home screen.... I can't figure out if it is in ADW or Framework???? Hopefully, one of you guys has changed this before and knows where to find it....

The first pic, I am good, its the next one that is giving me trouble as you can see???

Thanks.....
  2. skylordusa1

skylordusa1 New Member

Hey whats up E. I think the edits for this change are in the colors.xml file within framework. I was able to get the text on all of these pop up windows to my color by making changes to the below values. Im not 100% positive which edit changed the text color but Im thinking it might be the bright_foreground_dark_inverse edit. Give it shot. I also made a few edits to the drawables.xml within framework so if these changes dont do it I will get you those as well. Let me know how you make out.

<color name="background_dark">#ff000000</color>
    <color name="bright_foreground_dark_inverse">#ff000000</color>
    <color name="bright_foreground_light">#ff000000</color>

Also awesome work on the gingerbread keyboard. It looks awesome. I see alot of people on here loving that thing. Great job.
  3. ecsnead69

Actually, those color edits are in Settings??? This stuff is crazy!!! Thanks...
  4. skylordusa1

skylordusa1 New Member

Are you asking if they are in settings? Cause those changes I posted above are the changes I made in the colors.xml file within framework.
  5. ecsnead69

No, I am saying that they are in the appwidgetpicker.xml file in Settings..
  6. skylordusa1

skylordusa1 New Member

Oh ok. Well glad u found it. I was able to change mine in colors.xml but that was more of a sytem wide change which is what I was going for.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App