Need help finding good auto reply app

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by RedGecko, Dec 2, 2014.

1. RedGecko

RedGecko New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Little history, used to have Motorola RAZR--loved it, but was lost. Anyway, I liked the Smartactions it had, especially the auto reply to text messages when driving.

I now have a Sony and trying to find an app that does the same thing. I did look at Motorola's SMARTACTIONS app, but that is outdated and can no longer download.

Sony has one called Smart Connect, but that isn't really what I need either. (All it does is send a text as soon as it connects to car's bluetooth).

I am having trouble finding a simple app that I need. All I need is an app that when it connects to my car's bluetooth, it will send out an auto reply text when I receive a text.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

2. tulupsar

tulupsar New Member

Ratings:
    +4
    Many Application are avaible in play store. I will suggest just to play store and test...Hope you will get best app here ..All the best :) :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ollie

Ollie Droid Does

Ratings:
    +2,485
    Current Phone Model:
    Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
    MacroDroid can achieve this and it will use your text messaging app to do it.

Create a trigger that will fire off a text message of your choosing everytime you receive a text from any incoming number, only selected contacts, etc. when Bluetooth is activated.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JettiMadhu

JettiMadhu New Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 4
    For that AutoReply and Auto SMS lite apps are available in play store with free version...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Gramesmith

Gramesmith Member

Ratings:
    +10
    You can use these apps for sending auto replay "Auto replay" and Auto SMS Lite.

Search tags for this page

good app auto reply