need help finding an app

Slntagent

Reaction score
anyone know an app or apps that can open office docs (such as word and excel) and adobe files? having trouble finding one

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There are probably free apps to do this but Docs2Go is one of the better paid apps for this.

Doc2go has a free version which allows for only word and excel files to be viewed and not edited. I use beamreader for pdf documents, it's a good program.

Stigy

Reaction score
The phone allows you to OPEN (not edit) all of these file formats natively.

Editing them you could get Documents to Go, but just for reading you do not NEED an application.

OP
Slntagent

Slntagent

Reaction score
o if i just put them on the sd card...how would i navigate to them to see it?

mikeinctown

Reaction score
I don't know if you can do Google Docs over the phone, but that is what I have used for newer files that I don't have the software for.

DJTURNz

Reaction score
The phone allows you to OPEN (not edit) all of these file formats natively.

Editing them you could get Documents to Go, but just for reading you do not NEED an application.
I get a weekly PDF in my email. It will not allow me to open the attachment. I installed Beamreader, and it will view the file, search for key words and all that, but only if I manually put the file on the SD card from my computer. I still can't open it as an attachment and I don;t see an option to save it to the card from the email either.