Need help finding a good FREE expense/debt/loan app

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Camdog916, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Camdog916

Camdog916 New Member

I just had my phone reset and was using this app called Hello Expense to keep track of the loans I had given out to my friends but when I reinstalled Hello Expense all my stuff was gone. There was do way to restore my loans I had on the phone. :( So I am looking for a good app that can keep track of the loans that I have and able to backup on my phone in case I have to reset my phone.
  2. Skurvy_Pirate

Skurvy_Pirate New Member

There is a good financial app called Mint that is linked with Mint.com. It keeps track of your credit card and bank balances and transactions. It automatically categorizes your expenses into a big number of categories and makes it easy to visualize your spending. It also allows you to set budgets for categories and configure alerts for when you are closing in on your budget, got a finance charge, are over budget, etc.

It's a pretty useful app/website and it's worth checking out. It sounds like you are looking for something a little different though, but I would check out the website because there are a lot of options and you might be able to put it to use. You could also just use a note app like 3banana which you can sync to your google account. That way you could keep notes of your loans and it would be backed up. If you lose your phone or reinstall, you can just log back into your google account and get all your notes back.
  3. mikeyd08

mikeyd08 New Member

Check out Xpenser in the market and Xpenser.com
  4. sparty569

sparty569 New Member

I like Financisto. I had to manually enter all of my accounts / cards, but it is easy to use. It has a widget that you can scroll through all of your accounts, has transaction and transfer widgets that you can add to the homescreen and you can password protect it. You can also backup your accounts, so if you reload your phone, you can restore it.

I like it alot and have been using it for a few months now.
  5. 4fit?

4fit? New Member

+1 for Mint. Use it every day.
  6. fishingfooltim

fishingfooltim Member

I use Easy Money myself and really like it.
Search tags for this page
app to keep track of every loan payment
app to keep track of loans
app to track loans for android

best andriod debt app

free droid apps for tracking loans
free droid apps track loans
which is a good free app to help with debt?