Need Help. Droid stuck on motorola Boot screen.

creeblue2

Reaction score
Hello all. I recently rooted my phone and upgraded it to BB V0.4 from V0.3 After upgrading I had no problem, until I tried loading a Rom through rom manager. The same Rom i was attempting to load would not work when I had my phone on V0.3 either. It would go into the boot screen and take 20 or even 30 mins before the phone would just eventually just turn off, and when I turned it back on the rom had not loaded, and I was still left with V0.3. However, after upgrading to V0.4 and trying to use the Rom, I am stuck on the Motorola screen at the start up. I have tried to get it to load into the SPR by holding X at the start of the phone, but it does not work. I also can not seem to get my computer to recognize my phone anymore when it is connected, so I can not use RSD Lite. Is there something I haven't tried, or do I now have a nice paper weight. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

One last thing, I have tried taking out the SD card and plugging it into the computer, but it is unable to read it also. I'm not Sure if this helps but thought i would mention it

Last edited:

Rsswga

Reaction score
Hello all. I recently rooted my phone and upgraded it to BB V0.4 from V0.3 After upgrading I had no problem, until I tried loading a Rom through rom manager. The same Rom i was attempting to load would not work when I had my phone on V0.3 either. It would go into the boot screen and take 20 or even 30 mins before the phone would just eventually just turn off, and when I turned it back on the rom had not loaded, and I was still left with V0.3. However, after upgrading to V0.4 and trying to use the Rom, I am stuck on the Motorola screen at the start up. I have tried to get it to load into the SPR by holding X at the start of the phone, but it does not work. I also can not seem to get my computer to recognize my phone anymore when it is connected, so I can not use RSD Lite. Is there something I haven't tried, or do I now have a nice paper weight. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

One last thing, I have tried taking out the SD card and plugging it into the computer, but it is unable to read it also. I'm not Sure if this helps but thought i would mention it

Rsd lite saved my Droid Sunday night

OP
C

creeblue2

Reaction score
Update- I'm currently attempting the UNbrick guide steps. So hopefully that will work

Last edited: