Need help dont know why mine is the only one!!!!

Ness

Reaction score
Since the update to 2.1 my phone dont work it says downloading on the home sreen but its been like that for days already some how I can make calls in go on the internet I dont know whats happening. Hope some one can help.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since the update to 2.1 my phone dont work it says downloading on the home sreen but its been like that for days already some how I can make calls in go on the internet I dont know whats happening. Hope some one can help.

It shouldn't take days. There's a problem with your download. I would take it as is into a Verizon Store and show it to them. Let them try to fix it or give you another phone.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score

It shouldn't take days. There's a problem with your download. I would take it as is into a Verizon Store and show it to them. Let them try to fix it or give you another phone.

Agree with hookbill, but will warn you that they will insist on a factory reset. So you could try to skip the trip by trying that yourself.